Breaston Pre-School has been looking after children for over 50 years and we are long established at the heart of the local community. Children attend from a wide area including Breaston, Draycott, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Sawley, Castle Donington, Sandiacre and Risley.
We offer children aged 2-5 years of age, a fun and friendly environment in which to play and learn. With a team of highly qualified, long-serving childcare practitioners and an excellent parent-partnership, we help our children reach their full potential through holistic child-led play and education.
We offer a large indoor and secure outdoor play area. Following the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, our children learn through play.
We offer the following –
- Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Safe and Secure premises with outdoor play area.
- Places available from 2 years old.
- 15 hours funding available for all 3 and 4-year-olds and eligible 2-year-olds. 30 hours extended entitlement available for eligible families.
- Children accepted in nappies or pull-ups.
- Lunch Club available.
- Friendly and qualified staff.
- Famly app for sharing observations and reports.
- Forest School sessions at our dedicated Forest School site (coming soon!)
Please contact us for further information:
Breaston Pre-School CIO is a registered charity, number 1194534. We are run by voluntary charity trustees.
We always implement the latest government guidance to keep all our children and staff safe. We do not require you to wear a mask to enter the premises, but support you if you wish to do so.
Please note our website is currently undergoing an update, if you have any queries about any information that appears to be out of date, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email, telephone, or Facebook.